Experience, Essential Skills and Personal Characteristics:
To perform the successfully, potential candidates must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability that will be required for student ambassadors.
- Must be enrolled in 6 or more credit hours per semester and stay enrolled throughout the academic year.
- Demonstrated record of leadership and maturity.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team and group facilitator.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Available to work on occasional evenings and weekends.
- Must have and maintain a 3.0 or higher (if an undergraduate student)
- Must hold a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Enrolled in a CSWE-accredited BSW or MSW Program
- Must have knowledge working with MS Office programs ( I.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Publisher, and Excel)