New concerns about the effects of coronavirus on communities across the globe continue to heighten.
In response to the growing needs of community resources, YSocialWork, Inc. would like to help limit the spread of the virus by providing community members with masks, and gloves for communities impacted by the virus in Prince George’s County, in the state of Maryland, and across the United States, where needed.
raise your shirts for communities in need.
Last month, YSocialWork, Inc. launched a fundraising campaign in response to the Coronavirus in Maryland and around the United States, where needed. All proceeds collected will be made public and used to provide communities with adequate resources, like masks and gloves, that will protect communities with high rates of confirmed cases, which has been largely communities of color.
Classic Long Sleeve Tee
- The Long Sleeve Tee is a unisex shirt usually by a Gildan Activewear. This classic fit shirt is 100% preshrunk, heavyweight cotton for most colors. Exceptions include the Dark Heather Grey which is a 50/50 cotton/polyester blend and the Sport Grey which is a 90/10 cotton/polyester blend.
- Colors may vary.
3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee
- The 3/4 Sleeve Baseball Tee is a unisex raglan-sty
- le shirt usually by Next Level Apparel. Most shirts are made with a triblend that are 50/25/25 poly/cotton/rayon.
- All fabric is combed and ringspun for a soft texture and premium feel.
Premium Unisex Tee
- The Premium Unisex Tee is a classic crewneck t-shirt usually by Next Level Apparel. This shirt is usually made with a 60/40 blend of cotton and poly. Exceptions include heavy metal, pink, berry, maroon, light olive, gold, forest green, and Tahiti blue, which are 100% cotton. All fabric is combed and ringspun for a soft texture and premium feel.
- The Women’s Slim-Fit Tee is usually sourced from Next Level Apparel. This shirt is usually made with a 60/40 blend of cotton and poly. Exceptions include dark grey, teal, berry, and light pink, which are 100% cotton. All fabric is combed and ringspun for a soft texture.
T-shirt Campaign for Social Workers via Bonfire.com/YSocialWork
(April 20th-May 10th)
Community Call for Resource and Assistance via Google Documents
(April 24th- May 3rd)
Updated May 28, 2020
Dissemination of Resource and Assistance
(After June 10th)*
*Due to delay in delivery.
May 28, 2020
YSocialWork’s Fight Against COVID-19 Campaign
This three-phase process begins with a profit-generating fundraiser, progresses to a community call to action to assist children and families in need of resources amid the COVID-19 outbreak, and ends with a distribution of approved resources for eligible recipients across the country.
YSocialWork, Inc. solicits community support from private businesses, landlords, and social service agencies who can help us identify families who are struggling and to provide effective assistance and support, where necessary.
If you are a public agency or business engaging with individuals and families affected by the COVID-19 crisis, sign-up to request support for those affected in communities in most need. YSocialWork, Inc., comprised of independent social workers working to address community needs, will assist through:
– N95 mask distribution;
– Food/Essentials Assistance; and
– Mental Health Referral or Assistance.